- Traumatic brain injury.
- Spinal cord injuries.
- Tracheostomy care.
- Ventilator care.
- Monitor vital signs such as: blood pressure, pulse, and body temperature.
- Caring for a gastrostomy (an opening in the stomach through which a tube passes), or a gastrostomy.
At Health Care Solutions, we provide nurses to provide home nursing services to patients in their homes.
The service provider may reside in the patient's home, or visit it periodically, and provide multiple methods of care to patients of all ages
Home nursing is an effective way to provide high-quality, cost-effective care to the client in his home.
The doctor sets the treatment plan and the nurse or nurse implements the treatment plan.
To achieve the desired goals based on the client's pathological diagnosis and the client's health condition.
For reservations and inquiries, call 97599842
Medical services provided by the home nurse
Health Care Solutions allocates a nurse to follow up the patient’s medical and personal care plan, including his special needs. A nurse is responsible for providing and managing your medical care whether you are in bed or out of bed.
And our treatment services for all patients’ cases, such as:
- Specialized nursing services to treat all patients’ cases at home 24 hours a day.
- A male or female nurse accompanies the patient, day and night, 24 hours a day.
- Special attention and care for the elderly in their homes
- Special care for the disabled, bedridden and stroke patients
- Special care for people with special needs.
- A comprehensive care for diabetics and blood and giving insulin injections
- Treating and cleaning all wounds and removing sutures after surgeries
- Evaluate treatment and any necessary changes needed
- Giving intravenous injections and antibiotics prescribed by the attending physician
- Bandages for burns and injuries of all kinds
- Installation of urinary solutions and catheters
- Giving nutrition by means of a feeding tube
- Follow up, organize and give all kinds of medicines on time
- Monitor and monitor your medical condition and prevent skin infections
- Provide you with nursing care and post-operative comfort
- Clinical showering and bed cleaning.
- Giving injections into the skin, under the skin, or into a muscle